Our mission is to reimagine learning across the medical sector, developing the healthcare professionals and services essential to humanity’s well-being.
We are a physician-led EdTech company; and we create engaging, evidence-based resources for medical practitioners and students from around the world who are eager to improve their skills.
Our company was founded on October 15th, 2010, and we have remained an entirely self-funded operation from the start. This has allowed us to build Medical Joyworks on core beliefs and principles, all reflected in our work and in our behavior towards ourselves and others. As such, our culture is centered around the following values:
- We reflect our sophistication by keeping things simple.
- We like to ask questions so that we can learn and progress better.
- We also welcome discussions in order to learn and progress better.
- Our better ideas are those supported by clear hypotheses and data.
- We believe that quality medical content must be based on research and evidence.
- We build products designed to solve real problems faced by physicians.
- Our products must remain neutral and unbiased always.
- Our products must remain accessible to as many people as possible.
- We learn the most when we are engaged, and we can stay engaged by having fun.